105 Lomitas Avenue
Nestled on a quaint street in the desirable Buri-Buri neighborhood, this refreshing split-level home embraces you with its freshly painted exterior and hillside views. This classic three bedroom, one bathroom home has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by the original owner, incorporating in a warm blend of classic and contemporary styles.
Perfectly crafted for everyday living, the floor plan is comprised of a light-filled living room, dining area and newly remodeled kitchen. The completely renovated bathroom and spacious bedrooms are ideally located on the upper level, providing a tranquil retreat. Some of the interior updates include original hardwood floors that have been refinished with a rich, sophisticated hue, new light fixtures, hardware and fresh paint.
The home is set on an oversized lot of approximately 6,400 square feet and is located near Buri Buri Park, neighborhood schools, South San Francisco Public Library and Highway 280. Just a short drive to Westborough Square shopping and restaurants, Serramonte Shopping Center, San Francisco International Airport and BART and CalTrain for easy commuting.
Once inside, the approximately 1,046 square feet of living space features:
- Living room featuring newly refinished hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace with brick surround and wood mantle, large corner windows and an entry closet with built-in bookcase facing
- Dining room is highlighted by an attractive light fixture and large sliding glass door overlooking the rear deck and backyard
- Newly renovated kitchen presents granite counter tops, white cabinetry, new stainless steel gas range, microhood and dishwasher, modern plank tile flooring and an eat-in area
- Three generous sized bedrooms include refinished hardwood flooring, large windows and ample closet space. Two provide views of hillside.
- Remodeled bathroom includes new granite topped vanity, shower over bathtub with granite surround and tile flooring
- Deep, two-car garage with a new automatic door, washer, dryer, utility sink, storage and workbench
- Additional features include: Double pane windows, refinished hardwood floors, new furnace, new water heater, new light fixtures and hardware and fresh paint inside and out
- Neighborhood Schools: Buri Buri Elementary, Alta Loma Middle School and El Camino High School (buyer to confirm enrollment availability)
3D Virtual Tour
Alain Pinel RealtorscalDRE# 01349837650.743.6865 directhttp://www.cynthiaannesmith.com/